Federal Job Search Coaching
Federal Job Search Coaching (Fee $325.00)
Ninety minute federal job search career coaching session on federal job application process. Find the federal application process confusing and intimidating? Meet with a Certified Federal Job Search Trainer for an hour and a half session of one-on-one coaching. During the hour and a half, our trainer will review several aspects of the federal search including:
- Identify appropriate occupational groups, series, and pay scale based upon your experience and background.
- Interpret the confusing details of the duties/qualifications sections so you can determine if you’re even qualified.
- Identify essential key words for the USA jobs resume.
- Federal résumé development using the USA Jobs template.
- Gain a better understanding of the differences between the online questionnaire, Technical Core Qualifications (TCQs), Knowledge Skills, and Abilities, (KSAs) and the federal rating/ranking system.
We Can Help
Need help getting that perfect job?
Let me write a professional résumé for you.
"I am very proud to tell you that I am the new Sales Executive for a company called… (removed for privacy), … and am working out of their Detroit office. I am now in charge of the Mid West territory for their biggest selling pharmaceutical. All thanks to your help with my résumé."
J. Dunham, Senior Sales Executive, Maryland